Friday, September 9, 2011

Amazing Photos of Fall Scenery-So Many Colors

Thought you might enjoy looking at these beautiful Fall Photos--I'm looking forward to seeing some of these amazing colors in my mountains very very soon!

I love this photo, it's my favorite out of the ones I'm posting today. The trees go on forever!  Check out this site for some absolutely beautiful photos from around the world.


Autumn’s Cathedral by Joel Dewaard :) Source



What an amazing tree and what a view  


Such a pretty home and lake, Love the reflection of the trees


 Porcupine Mountains   Wilderness State Park, Michigan Source


Is this a cart path at a golf course? Of maybe a park?  Or is it the private drive to someone's country home?  You decide...whatever it is....it's beautiful!  Source


 Could this tree be any more perfectly shaped and that blanket of yellow and gold leaves forming a circle below it? Wow!  Source

 I hope you've enjoyed this "preview to fall"  There's some beautiful scenery coming your way very soon. Enjoy the colors!

Unfortunately I couldn't find the source of all of the photos, if one of these is yours just let me know and I'll put the credit on the photo.




2 comments: